Bread "Prazhsky" - from the category tasty and healthy. It is yeast-free and contains many useful components. Try to make this bread, I'm sure you will like it.
Main Ingredient: Flour / Sourdough
Dish: Baking / Bread
Cuisine geography: Czech / European
- Wheat sourdough - 140 Grams (I have "Levito Madre")
- Water - 240 Milliliters (for the "lobe")
- Rye flour - 40 grams (for "lobe")
- Barley flour - 40 grams (for "lobe")
- Oatmeal - 100 Grams (for "lobe")
- Wheat flour - 240 grams (bakery)
- Kvass wort - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Honey - 1 tbsp. spoon (or molasses)
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 2 Teaspoons (no top)
- Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
How to cook "Prague Bread"
Prepare your ingredients.
Pour rye and barley flour and oatmeal into a container for kneading dough.
Pour boiling water over.
Stir the lobe and let it sit for 3 hours.
Add olive oil, salt, honey, kvass wort to the "lobe".
Mix all ingredients well.
Pour in flour, knead the dough, it will be quite dense. Gather the dough into a ball, cover with cling film, let it "rest" for 1 hour.
Form the bread in an hour, put it in the mold.
Brush the top of the bread with olive oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds, cover with cling film and let proof for 1 hour.
Bake the bread for the first 10 minutes at 220 degrees, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for another 40-45 minutes. Put the finished bread on a wire rack and cool to room temperature.
After the bread has cooled down, you can serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!