Curry paste is a complex seasoning based on turmeric, various spices and herbs. See step by step recipe and make curry paste. Your dishes will be much tastier with the addition of this paste to marinades and sauces.
Main ingredient: Spices, herbs, seasonings
Cuisine geography: Eastern
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 3-4 Cloves
- Ginger Root - 20-30 Grams (fresh)
- Wine vinegar 6% - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Coriander - 2 Tbsp. spoons (fresh)
- Curry - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Cumin - 1 Teaspoon (with a slide)
- Pepper Blend - 1 Teaspoon (or black pepper)
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Ground cloves - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard beans - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Chili pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 1-2 Art. spoons
How to make Curry Pasta
Prepare your ingredients.
Peel and finely chop the garlic, onion and ginger.
Place the chopped vegetables in a blender.
Dry the mustard seeds in a preheated skillet.
Pour the mustard into the blender bowl, pour in the wine vinegar.
Add chopped greens, grind everything into a gruel.
Add the remaining dry ingredients to the chopped pasta.
Season with salt, stir well, curry paste is ready.
There are many ways to store curry paste. Can be put in ice cube trays and stored in the freezer, or put in a jar and pour 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil. Such a paste will be an excellent base for marinades for meat, fish, poultry, vegetables or for making sauces.