Soft, slightly moist dough with juicy grapes - delight, not cake! You can vary the amount of sugar in baked goods based on the sweetness of the grapes. If the berries are sour, you can add a little more, but I would not advise reducing the sugar, although the pie turns out to be quite sweet. Sour cream can be replaced with natural yogurt or fatty kefir, but in this case, you may have to slightly adjust the amount of flour indicated in the recipe. Any odorless vegetable oil is suitable, and use butter with a fat content of at least 72%. Grapes can be taken in any color, the seedless one is ideal! Cook to your health!
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Grapes / Berries / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Grapes - 300 Grams
- Sour cream - 250 Grams
- Sugar - 180 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Baking powder for dough - 10 grams
- Vanillin - 1 Gram
- Pinch - 1 Pinch
How to make "Grape Pie"
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. For grapes, remove all the berries from the branches, rinse them well and dry them.
3. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla until the mass increases in volume up to 3-4 times. Beat with a mixer at high speed.
4. Add sour cream, vegetable oil and melted and lightly chilled butter.
5. Stir and add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
6. Stir again until smooth.
7. Grease a baking dish with oil. Sprinkle the bottom and sides with semolina or flour. We spread a third of the dough into the mold and distribute it evenly. Put some of the berries on top and lightly drown them in the dough.
8. Cover the berries with 2/3 of the dough and spread the grapes again. Pour the remaining dough over the top. I got 3 layers of dough and 2 layers of berries. If desired, the top of the pie can also be laid out with grapes.
9. Bake the pie at 180 degrees for about 40-50 minutes. Check readiness with a wooden skewer.
10. The grape pie is ready. Sprinkle with icing sugar if desired. Enjoy your meal!