Use any mushrooms, pork can be replaced with beef or veal. Otherwise, I recommend leaving everything unchanged.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 400 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Champignons - 8 Pieces
- Potatoes - 8 Pieces
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Cream - 100 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 5 Art. spoons
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Pork with mushrooms under a fur coat"
1. Cut the pork into chops and beat lightly.
2. Lightly fry the meat in a skillet and place in an ovenproof dish.
3. Chop the onion and mushrooms and fry in a pan.
4. Place on the meat.
5. Peel the potatoes, boil until tender, add cream and butter.
6. Make mashed potatoes.
7. Place the mashed potatoes nicely over the mushrooms. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 30 minutes, first covered with foil.
8. Bon appetit!