In this case, champignons are used in the salad, but if you have forest mushrooms, try with them. In addition, to add spice to the dish, you can add a handful of pickled mushrooms, which will also be great. You can replace mayonnaise with sour cream if you wish.
Purpose: At the festive table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Squid
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Squids - 1 Piece
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Mushrooms - 3-5 Pieces
- Salt, pepper, mayonnaise - To taste
How to cook "Salad" Tenderness "with squid"
1. The whole process will take us no more than 20-25 minutes, so the recipe will definitely appeal to busy housewives.
2. Dip the squid in boiling salted water and remove the pan from heat. Leave the carcasses for 5 minutes in water. Then cool and clean.
3. Boil mushrooms in salted water for 3-4 minutes, hard-boiled eggs.
4. Cut the squid into thin strips.
5. Add mayonnaise and stir.
6. Arrange the squid evenly on a serving plate.
7. Separate the whites and cut into strips, mix with mayonnaise and lay out in the next layer.
8. Then spread the thinly sliced mushrooms. They can be slightly pepper to taste.
9. Place the chopped yolk last.
10. That's it, the salad is ready. Garnish with fresh herbs or a spoonful of red caviar before serving. Enjoy your meal!