The original recipe has a specific mix of greens that is used. I suggest adding dill, parsley and green onions. If you have other greens, be sure to add. This sauce is best served with boiled potatoes or meat.
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Sour Cream
Dish: Sauces / For meat / Sour cream sauce
Cuisine geography: European
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Sour cream - 150 Grams
- Salt and Herbs - To taste
How to make "Frankfurt sauce"
1. The first step is to boil a hard-boiled egg. The rest of the process will take about 5 minutes.
2. Cool and peel the egg, separate the yolk and mash it in a small bowl.
3. Add the mustard.
4. Pour in vegetable oil.
5. And vinegar.
6. Add sour cream and stir well.
7. Season with salt to taste.
8. Then add the chopped protein.
9. And plenty of finely chopped greens.
10. Frankfurt sauce is ready at home. Enjoy your meal!