To your attention - a recipe for cooking chicken fillet baked in bacon! Tasty, tender and very juicy - bacon gives a special "smoked" flavor and saves the dish from dryness. So even if you are not a master at cooking chicken, I am sure you will be very happy with the result! Now I'll tell you how to cook chicken fillet baked in bacon at home!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Poultry / Chicken / Offal / Bacon / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken Breasts - 2 Pieces (or about 1 kg fillet.)
- Cream cheese - 100 Grams
- Garlic - 1 Piece (large head)
- Bacon - 6 Slices
- Spices - To taste
How to cook "Chicken fillet baked in bacon"
1. Let's prepare the sauce. Combine cream cheese, crushed garlic and spices. I took smoked paprika, red pepper, salt and some oregano.
2. Now wash the breasts, drain, divide and beat off a little to get a good fillet. Lubricate with our mixture, sprinkle with Parmesan and roll into a roll.
3. Cut the bacon into thin slices and fry on both sides. Spread the bacon on paper towels to get rid of excess fat. Wrap the chicken rolls in bacon.
4. Cook for half an hour at 200 degrees in the oven. Turn occasionally and drizzle with any grease left over from frying the bacon.
5. This is how the finished dish looks like. I wish you good luck and bon appetit!