So, I'm telling you how to make a festive sausage snack. Any smoked or raw smoked sausage is suitable, take it to your taste. The choice of cheese can also be great, from melted to creamy, pasty will do or even hard, it will be delicious. I made three fillings: with chili, capers, nut-garlic. But this is not the limit, you can make more fillings, say with prunes, mushrooms, etc. Good luck!
Purpose: At the festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Sausage
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Smoked sausage - 100 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Cream cheese or processed cheese - 100 grams
- Pickled capers - 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- Chili pepper - 0.5-1 Pieces
- Walnuts - 4-5 Pieces
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Greens - To taste (optional)
- Mayonnaise - 1 Teaspoon (if needed)
Number of Servings: 20
How to make Festive Sausage Snack
1. Prepare food. If you use cream cheese, then mayonnaise is not needed. If you have processed cheese, put a spoonful in the filling.
2. Combine boiled eggs with cheese and mayonnaise.
3. Grind until smooth. Salt or other spices can be added a little later.
4. Take three bowls, divide the cheese mass equally. Add finely chopped capers to one bowl, chopped garlic and nuts into the other, and chopped chili into the third. Stir. Adjust for salt.
5. Cut the sausage thinly. Put the filling on a spoon.
6. Roll up in a small bag, fix with a skewer of the appropriate color: with chili - red, with garlic - yellow, with capers - green.
7. Help yourself! Holiday greetings!