Many people know the taste of this cake since childhood. You can buy this one in a store without any problems, but it is much tastier to make it yourself. All cakes are baked separately, and then greased with sour cream. Leave the finished cake for 5-9 hours in the refrigerator.
Appointment: For the banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas / Anniversary
Main Ingredient: Dough / Honey
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Butter - 115 Grams
- Sugar - 180 Grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Soda - 2 Teaspoons
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Flour - 3.5-4 Cups
- Cream cheese - 115 Grams
- Condensed milk - 200 grams
- Sour cream - 0.5 L
- Vanilla - 1 Teaspoon
- Walnuts - 100 Grams
- Cream - 1 Glass
- Powdered sugar - 4 Tbsp. spoons (2 for cream, 2 for decoration)
- Currant, rosemary - To taste
How to make "Honey cake with sour cream"
1. Put butter in a saucepan and put it on fire, melt, and then remove from heat, beat in chicken eggs one by one, add honey and soda.
2. Stir the contents of the saucepan well until smooth.
3. Send the saucepan back to low heat and lie until a light caramel color is formed.
4. Sift the flour and add it in portions to the liquid ingredients, use a spatula or spoon to knead the dough.
5. Divide the dough into small pieces. Sprinkle flour on the table and roll each piece into a thin layer, then use a plate to cut out the desired shape.
6. Put the cakes on a baking sheet or in a baking dish and bake for 4 minutes each in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
7. It turns out from 10 to 12 ready-made cakes, set them aside to cool.
8. Put cream cheese in a mixer bowl and add condensed milk to it, beat for a few minutes.
9. Add sour cream and vanilla, beat again until smooth.
10. In a separate bowl, whisk the chilled cream and icing sugar until fluffy.
11. Combine the cream with sour cream and gently stir the entire cream.
12. Put the first crust and some cream on a plate, then spread it all over the surface.
13. Spread the prepared cream on any remaining cakes, and grease the top and edges.
14. Chop the walnuts and garnish the sides of the cake, and roll a sprig of rosemary and cranberries in powdered sugar.
15. Decorate the cake with sugar products and leave in the refrigerator for several hours.