So, here's how to make Pumpkin Mozzarella Soup. First you need to boil the meat for the broth, I usually use chicken for such soups. Put potatoes, rice, fried vegetables into the ready-made hot broth and cook with spices and garlic until tender. Puree hot soup with a hand blender. Serve with mozzarella and herbs, whether it's sprigs for beauty or chopped herbs, it's up to you. Good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin
Dish: Soups / Pureed Soups
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken broth - 1-1.5 Liters
- Pumpkin nutmeg - 300 Grams
- Potatoes - 3 Pieces
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onions - 2-3 pieces
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Round rice - 50 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Curry - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 Art. spoons
- Mozzarella - 60-80 Grams
- Greens - To taste
How to make Pumpkin Mozzarella Soup
1. Prepare food. Put the chicken broth on the fire, bring to a boil.
2. Peel the onions and carrots, cut them not very coarsely, fry in oil until golden brown.
3. Peel potatoes, cut into slices. Put it in the broth, send the washed and sorted rice there. Cook.
4. Peel and seed the pumpkin, cut off the inner fibrous edge. Cut the pumpkin into slices.
5. Add pumpkin to the fried vegetables and fry everything together for a couple of minutes. At the end of frying, put the garlic, you can whole.
6. Put frying in soup, curry, salt. Cook until all products are cooked, this is no more than 20 minutes.
7. Puree the finished soup with an immersion blender.
8. Pour soup into bowls, add mozzarella, herbs and invite everyone to dinner! Enjoy!
Round rice is best for mashed soups, it boils quickly, easily turns into mashed potatoes.