Preparing a classic lasagna is a rather laborious process, but I will tell you in detail how to make Bolognese lasagna (classic recipe). If you do everything according to the recipe, you will surely get a great lasagna. My family and friends are always delighted when I prepare this dish, gobble it up in two cheeks and ask for more. I think you will like it too.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pasta / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Lasagna
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Lasagne sheets, unitary enterprise - 1 piece
- Parmesan cheese - 200 Grams
- Minced meat - 700 Grams (For bolognese sauce)
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces (For sickle sauce)
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons (For bolognese sauce)
- Salt, pepper - To taste (For bolognese sauce)
- Olive oil - To taste (For sickle sauce)
- Milk - 1 Liter (For béchamel sauce)
- Butter - 120 grams (For béchamel sauce)
- Nutmeg - To taste (For béchamel sauce)
- Flour - 3 Art. spoons (For béchamel sauce)
How to cook "Lasagna Bolognese" (classic recipe) "
1 Boil the lasagna sheets according to the instructions and cover them with chilled water. 2 For the sickle sauce, fry the minced meat in olive oil. 3 For tomato sauce, remove the skins from tomatoes and grind them with a blender. 4 Combine them with tomato paste and add to the minced meat in the skillet. 5 Season with salt and pepper and cook until the sauce begins to thicken. 6 For the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add flour to it, stir. Add a little milk. Cook until thick. 7 Pour the béchamel sauce into a baking dish and spread over the bottom. Put two sheets of dough on it, while the edge should go over the other piece. 8 Brush with béchamel sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and add a layer of bolognese sauce. 9 Continue to shape the layers in this way until you get 3 to 6 layers. 10 Brush the very last layer with béchamel sauce and sprinkle generously with grated cheese. 11 Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes. 12 Bon appetit!