The main highlight of this drink is the addition of sesame seeds. It is only important not to overcook it, like coffee, so as not to get bitterness. Alternatively, you can add sugar to taste or aromatic spices.
Appointment: For breakfast / Whip up
Dish: Drinks / Coffee
Cuisine geography: African / Moroccan
- Coffee beans - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 350 Milliliters
How to make Moroccan Coffee
1. We only need 3 ingredients. The first step is to grind the grains.
2. Put sesame seeds in a Turk and send to the stove.
3. Fry, shaking constantly. The sesame should brown a little.
4. Then add ground coffee and put it on fire for another minute. As soon as a light coffee aroma appears, remove the Turk from the heat.
5. Pour in water and put on fire.
6. As soon as the first bubbles appear, remove from heat. Let it stand for a minute. Put it on the fire again and bring it almost to a boil. The coffee should not boil intensively!
7. Strain the finished coffee and serve. Cheerful morning!
It is best to grind coffee just before brewing, then it retains the maximum aroma.