Hazelnut sauce goes well not only with chuka, but also with the most common vegetables. This set of ingredients is just an idea. You can take absolutely any vegetables that you like or have on hand.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Sweet pepper - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Cabbage - 1/8 Pieces
- Nut dressing - 1 Piece (package)
- Salt, soy sauce, pepper - To taste
How to make Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce
1. Wash and dry the vegetables.
2. Peel and cut into thin slices.
3. Next - a cucumber.
4. Send everything to a deep salad bowl.
5. Grate the peeled carrots on a medium grater.
6. And finely chop the cabbage. You can use both red and white cabbage.
7. Combine all ingredients.
8. And add the peanut sauce.
9. For a more intense flavor, add soy sauce.
10. Before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
11. Great salad for dinner or a snack. Enjoy your meal!
It is better to add the sauce 10-15 minutes before serving, then the vegetables are properly soaked.