So, I'm telling you how to cook "Tomatoes with garlic for the winter." Don't be intimidated by the lack of weight in tomatoes, this is because each time it is different, depending on the size and density of the tomato. There will be more small tomatoes in the jar, and fewer large ones. And this is not the main thing, the whole point is in the brine. Pour the tomatoes with hot brine, cover and store in the cellar. These tomatoes can last up to three years. The first hour after seaming it will seem to you that they are cloudy, it's all garlic! After an hour, they will settle, the garlic will settle, the brine will become transparent! Be sure to try these tomatoes, I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Dish: Blanks / Salting
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Tomatoes - To taste
- Water - 1.5 Liters
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Vinegar 9% - 7 Tbsp. spoons
- Chopped Garlic - To taste (1 tsp for a 1.5 liter jar, 1 tbsp for a 3 liter jar)
How to cook "Tomatoes with garlic for the winter"
1. Prepare everything according to the list: tomatoes and everything for the pickle. Wash jars and lids, pour boiling water over. Wash the tomatoes thoroughly.
2. Place the tomatoes tightly in clean, prepared jars.
3. Boil water. Fill the jars with hot water, cover with sterile lids and leave for 10 minutes. If a tomato looks out, it's not scary, in 10 minutes the tomatoes will shrink a little.
4. Drain the water from the tomatoes, measure the amount based on my proportions, add salt and sugar, bring to a boil, pour in the vinegar. Peel the garlic and pass through a press, you can use a fine grater. Place a dessert spoon in each jar.
5. Fill the jars with hot brine.
6. Screw on the caps or roll up with a wrench. Turn upside down until it cools completely. Then put it in a cool storage area.
7. Help yourself!