The most delicious pumpkins are nutmeg, they have a sweet taste and a pleasant aroma. But choose the type of cheese to your taste. My husband loves Radomer, it was with him that I prepared the salad. Salt and other spices to taste, garlic gives the salad pungency, you can enhance it with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pumpkin
Dish: Salads / Spicy
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pumpkin (peeled) - 150 Grams
- Cheese - 75 Grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Greens - To taste
- Mayonnaise or sour cream - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Spicy Pumpkin Salad"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Peel the pumpkin. Grate on a coarse grater.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Season with salt, minced garlic and herbs to taste. It is the garlic that will make this salad spicy. Add another pinch of hot pepper if you like. Season the salad with mayonnaise or sour cream.
5. Stir well, after 5 minutes you can taste.
6. Bon appetit!