The recipe is traditional Spanish, so follow the recipe and cooking technology exactly, and you will get a real Spanish salad! Vegetables and incredibly tasty dressing … What could be better with a piece of freshly cooked meat?
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables
Cuisine geography: Spanish / European
Diet: Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / Raw Food Recipes
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Cherry - 70 Grams
- Cucumber - 90 Grams
- Onion - 25 Grams
- Daikon - 160 Grams
- Black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Greens - 4 Milliliters
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons (Dressing)
- Vinegar 9% - 1 Teaspoon (Dressing)
- Hot red pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon (Dressing)
How to make Andalusian salad
1. Cut the daikon, cucumber and onion into strips, and cut the cherry in half.
2. Finely chop the herbs and garlic.
3. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
4. Stir all the ingredients, season with salt, pepper and season the salad. Enjoy your meal!