So, today I want to share my favorite recipe for sausages in the dough. Dough based on mashed potatoes with the addition of semolina and flour. I like the taste of such a potato dough better than a dough on "uniforms" potatoes. And now about the sausages: if the sausages are expensive, of good quality, in a dense casing, then they do not need preparation. It is better to boil any other sausages in boiling water for a minute, this is necessary so that they do not burst during baking. And then continue with the recipe. If the sausages are small, then take more 12-13 pieces. See my recipe for more details on how to make "Sausages in potato dough"! Good luck!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Potatoes / Offal / Sausages
Dish: Hot dishes / Dough dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram (dough)
- Salt - To taste (dough)
- Eggs - 1 Piece (dough)
- Butter - 25 grams (dough)
- Semolina - 90 grams (dough)
- Flour - 200 Grams (dough)
- Sausages - 10 Pieces
- Egg - 1 Piece (for greasing)
- Sesame - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Sausages in potato dough"
1. Prepare food. Let's get started.
2. Peel potatoes, chop coarsely, cover with water, add salt and cook until cooked.
3. Drain all the water from the finished potatoes, use a crush to turn the potatoes into mashed potatoes. Cool slightly so that you can take it with your hands.
4. Put butter at room temperature, egg, stir.
5. Put semolina and flour into warm puree. Mix the dough very well with your hands.
6. The finished dough should be soft, pleasant, easy to gather in a lump.
7. Divide the dough into 10 pieces.
8. Take one part of the dough in your hands, flatten it into an oval shape. Place the sausage in the center.
9. Pinch around the entire perimeter. Roll on the table to make the sausage even and beautiful. You don't need to press hard, just shape and that's it.
10. Lubricate the parchment with vegetable oil. Place sausages a short distance away.
11. Brush each sausage in the dough with an egg or an egg + butter mixture. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top, place in a hot oven (200 degrees) and bake for 25-35 minutes.
12. Remove the finished sausages from the parchment, cool a little and taste!
13. Bon appetit!