I got 8 small pasties, you can divide the dough into any number of parts as you like, I have a small frying pan, I fry 2 pieces at once, it's convenient and quick. For juiciness, I pour ice water into the minced meat, it can be replaced with homemade kefir or milk.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Flour / Minced Meat / Corn Flour
Dish: Baking / Chebureki
Cuisine geography: Mongolian / Eastern
- Wheat flour - 1 Glass
- Corn flour - 1 Glass
- Water - 250 Milliliters
- Minced meat - 500 grams
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (in dough, in minced meat - to taste)
- Refined oil - 300 Milliliters (for frying)
How to make "Cornmeal Chebureks"
1. Prepare food. I made the minced meat the day before, twisted the meat (pork) through a meat grinder, added two finely chopped onions, salt and pepper to taste, half a glass of ice water for juiciness.
2. Combine two types of flour and salt in a deep bowl. Stir with a spoon.
3. Pour in water, knead the dough.
4. The dough should be firm, not sticky to hands. Put it in a bag and put it in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes, maybe for an hour.
5. Divide the dough into 6-8 pieces, depending on what size you want to eat pasties.
6. Sprinkle flour on the table, roll out a piece of dough thinly. Place the minced meat on one side.
7. Cover with the second half of the dough, pinch the edge with a fork. Do the same with the rest of the dough and minced meat.
8. Fry pasties in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
10. This is how they are inside: the dough is thin, there is a lot of filling.