How to cook apple pie "Chadeyka"? Very easy, take a look at my recipe and find out. For the pie, take juicy sweet apples, you can use sweet and sour apples, but then it is a little worth increasing the amount of sugar. The pie has a delicious crust on top, thanks to the sugar and butter. And what a scent of cinnamon ….. Be sure to try the pie according to my recipe, I hope you enjoy it!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Apples / Dough / Sponge Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Large egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 140 Grams
- Butter - 60 grams
- Milk - 125 Milliliters
- Wheat flour - 180 Grams
- Baking Dough - 2 Teaspoons (no slide)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Apple - 4 Pieces
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
How to cook "Chadeyka" apple pie "
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Beat the egg with sugar (leave 3 tablespoons of the spoon for sprinkling the cake), melt the butter.
3. Pour in milk, half of the melted butter, stir.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Stir the dough thoroughly until smooth, there should be no lumps.
5. The dough is moderately thick, not steep! You can add vanillin if you like.
6. Cover the form with parchment (take the diameter of the form 20-22 cm, no more). Lubricate. Distribute the dough evenly. Wash the apples, peel and cores, cut into slices. Insert the wedges into the dough, the more apple slices, the tastier the pie.
7. Drizzle apples with melted butter (the remaining half), sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Place the cake in a hot oven (180 degrees) for 35 minutes.
8. Cool the finished pie completely, remove from the mold, cut and go to the table!
10. The pie is tender, juicy. You can add more sugar if the apples are not very sweet. Help yourself!