A time-tested recipe from renowned chef Jamie Oliver, so follow the recipe exactly and keep the right amount of ingredients. Spicy marinade will perfectly emphasize the taste of meat and give it incredible softness. Feel free to try!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Lamb
Dish: Hot dishes / Dishes on skewers
- Lamb - 600 Grams
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 Piece
- Red onion - 2 Pieces
- Zira - 1/2 Teaspoon (Marinade)
- Paprika - 1 tbsp. spoon (Marinade)
- Ground coriander - 2 Teaspoons (Marinade)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (Marinade)
- Ground black pepper - 1 Teaspoon (Marinade)
- Garlic - 3 Cloves (Marinade)
- Olive oil - 100 grams (Marinade)
How to make Jamie Oliver's Lamb
1. Wash the meat and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and leave for at least an hour.
4. Cut the onion into 2-4 pieces, the pepper into cubes.
5. Soak the skewers in water for several hours. We string meat on skewers, alternating with onions and peppers.
6. Fry on the grill, grill or in the oven, turning over. Enjoy your meal!