If desired, you can add something else to the filling: finely chopped mushrooms, chicken or even red caviar. It will turn out especially festive! This appetizer will appeal not only to children, but also to adults. And everything is simple, a highlight in the design!
Purpose: For the festive table / New Year / Christmas / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Grated cheese - 100 grams
- Chicken Egg - 4 Pieces
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Black peppercorns - 10 Pieces
How to cook "Stuffed eggs" Santa Claus "
1. Hard-boiled eggs, chill, peel and cut in half.
2. Remove the yolks and mash them with a fork.
3. Add the grated cheese.
4. Mayonnaise, mustard, salt and mix well.
5. Start filling the egg whites with the resulting mass.
6. Make eyes out of peppercorns.
7. From sweet pepper cap and spouts.
8. Make a beard out of mayonnaise. Happy New Year!