This recipe is good because the waffles are excellent both in milk and kefir. It will take you about 7-10 minutes to prepare the dough and a little more for frying. And if, when serving, you add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream to the waffles, you will get a full-fledged dessert:) Do not pass by the recipe, it is really worth your attention.
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Waffles / Sweet
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Kefir or milk - 2 Glasses
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Salt and Sugar - To taste
How to make Viennese waffle dough
1. Melt the butter and place in a deep bowl. Dip a silicone brush into the remaining oil and grease the waffle iron well.
2. Add sugar and a pinch of salt.
3. Add baking powder.
4. Beat in the eggs.
5. Pour in kefir or milk.
6. Add pre-sifted flour and beat the dough thoroughly until smooth. All is ready!
7. After that, it remains only to warm up the waffle iron and fry the waffles until golden brown. Enjoy your tea!