Preparing such salami rolls will not be difficult. The filling can be any, I like cheese with prunes and garlic. It is also very convenient that the snack can be prepared in advance, put in a bag and kept in the refrigerator until the "X" hour! The appetizer does not lose its appearance and taste. Decorate with plenty of greens, which are so lacking in winter, and place on the table. Good luck!
Appointment: For the festive table / New Year / Christmas
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Sausage
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Salami - 80 Grams
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Pitted prunes - 12-15 pieces
- Mayonnaise - To taste
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Greens - To taste
Number of Servings: 15
How to make "Filled salami rolls"
1. Prepare food. I need to buy salami already cut into circles, I got 15 pieces for 80 g.
2. Soak the prunes in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then drain the water.
3. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, cut the prunes into strips. Chop the garlic finely, greens (onions or dill) can be put in a snack, I had green onions, I chopped them finely.
4. Combine all the ingredients for the salami filling: cheese, prunes, mayonnaise, garlic, herbs. Stir well. You should not put too much mayonnaise so that the filling is not liquid. You can put a pinch of ground pepper.
5. Place the filling in the center of each sausage ring. Roll up with a roll. There is no need to fasten anything, the thinly cut sausage keeps its shape perfectly.
6. But, if you are worried that the sausage does not unfold before the holiday, then put the rings "seams" down. Leave it as it is. And in front of the table, turn it over, then surely everything will be in great shape!
7. Place lettuce leaves on a platter, on top with a slide of filled salami rolls.
8. Happy New Year!