So, I'm telling you how to make Black Forest cake! The name is not accidental, the cake is black and black, but all because there is black bitter chocolate and dark cocoa powder. The cake tastes like the cake of the same name, you can sprinkle the cake with grated chocolate for more similarity. Use only high-quality butter and chocolate, then the taste of the finished product will certainly delight you!
Appointment: At the banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas / March 8 / Anniversary
Main Ingredient: Dough / Chocolate
Dish: Baking / Cake / Sweet
Cuisine geography: German / European
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams (dough)
- Egg - 3 Pieces (dough)
- Sugar - 100 Grams (dough)
- Wheat flour - 80 grams (dough)
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch (dough)
- Cocoa (powder) - 3 Tbsp. spoons (dough)
- Butter - 100 grams (dough)
- Cherry Jam - 1 Glass
- Spray cream - To taste
How to cook "Black Forest Cake"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started! Turn on the oven 180 degrees right away, let it warm up.
2. Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter in a water bath. Stir well until smooth.
3. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy dense foam forms.
5. Combine the egg mass with the chocolate butter. Stir well. Add flour. Stir well again so that there are no lumps.
6. Divide the finished dough into molds. The quantity depends on the size of the molds. My molds are large, so 6 pieces, if you have small ones, you can get up to 20 cakes. The main thing is that the molds are with recesses in the center. Bake the cakes for 10-20 minutes, again depending on the size of the tins.
7. Turn the finished cakes.
8. Soak very well with cherry syrup. Place 3-5 cherries in the center of the grooves.
9. Decorate the cakes with cream. Serve!
10. Happy New Year!