Of course, there is plenty of room for imagination during the preparation of this salad: you can add carrots, herbs, hot peppers and other ingredients. But I still advise you to cook exactly my version!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Zucchini
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Zucchini - 700 Grams
- Eggplant - 700 Grams
- Garlic - 8 Cloves
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Zucchini and eggplant salad for the winter"
1. Peel the zucchini from the skin and seeds, cut into cubes.
2. Fry with the addition of oil.
3. Cut the eggplants into cubes.
4. Add to zucchini and sauté all together.
4. Chop the onion and garlic with a knife, add to the vegetables and fry all together.
5. Add salt, sugar, vinegar, tomato paste and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes.
6. Place in sterilized jars and cover with lids. No sterilization required. Enjoy your meal!