At first glance, this is a very simple dish - pumpkin baked with chicken fillet. However, in combination with Parmesan and Dorblu cheese, pumpkin seeds and dried herbs, an amazing ensemble of taste and aroma is obtained. Such a dish can be safely prepared for the festive table as a hot one, your loved ones and guests will definitely appreciate it.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Pumpkin / Chicken Breast
Dish: Baking / Casserole
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken breast - 500-600 Grams
- Pumpkin - 800 Grams
- Cheese - 250-300 Grams (Dorblu and Parmesan)
- Dried Herbs - To taste (basil, marjoram, etc.)
- Salt and Garlic - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Pumpkin seeds - 1-2 tbsp. spoons (optional)
How to cook "Pumpkin with chicken"
1. Our ingredients.
2. Grease a heat-resistant form with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Wash the chicken, dry it, cut into cubes. Put in a deep bowl, add salt to taste, spices, stir. Transfer to mold and smooth.
3. Peel the pumpkin, cut into cubes. Season with salt, add a little oil, season with dried herbs, garlic and add seeds. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Place in an even layer over the chicken.
5. Cut two types of cheese into cubes and place on top. Send the mold to the oven and bake until tender. Enjoy your meal!