I want to show you how to make 3 cheese pizza with truffle oil. It turns out to be surprisingly aromatic and piquant. In this case, the classic Italian troika is Mozzarella, Ricotta and Parmesan, but you can use any of your other favorite cheeses. By the way, there is no sauce in the recipe, in my opinion, it is not needed here, but you can add it if you wish.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Water - 3/4 Cup (approximately)
- Dry yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Cheese - To taste (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan)
- Truffle Oil - To taste (optional)
How to cook "Pizza" 3 cheese "
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Sift flour onto your desktop. Make a depression in the center and pour out the water. Knead the dough. Cover with a towel and leave to rise for an hour.
2. Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll out.
3. Place 3 types of cheese and drizzle with truffle oil. Send to an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
4. Bake the pizza until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal!