If you take slices of chicken fillet, the preparation of the dish will be significantly faster. Fresh spinach should be placed in the sauce that has already begun to thicken, and frozen - earlier. Try it and share your impressions!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Chicken Thighs - 3 Pieces
- Mushrooms - 200 Grams (porcini and champignons)
- Spinach - 100 Grams (I have a freeze)
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Wheat flour / grade - 1 Art. the spoon
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Butter - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cream - 200 Milliliters (10-15% fat)
- Broth - 150 Milliliters (chicken or mushroom)
- Parmesan - 1/2 Cup (grated, more)
- Black Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Chicken with Mushroom Parmesan Sauce"
Rinse chicken thighs and dry well. Heat the olive oil and fry the thighs on both sides until blush. Reduce heat and fry, turning, until chicken is done.
Remove the chicken to a warm place and fry the chopped mushrooms in a skillet.
After placing the mushrooms, add the butter and finely chopped garlic to the pan. Fry lightly, stirring occasionally, add and brown flour, stirring constantly, until light cream color. Pour in the cream and broth, mix well and cook the sauce for 3 minutes. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and add the grated Parmesan.
Stir the sauce again and dip the chicken thighs into it. Warm up for a couple of minutes, turning over.
Serve the thighs hot, garnished with pasta and sprinkled with sauce.