Traditionally, stews are stewed over low heat in a cauldron, but I personally will use a multicooker for these purposes, and it is up to you which method to choose. In any case, be sure that you will get a delicious vegetable dish that will easily take its rightful place among your favorites. To make the stew more nutritious, I add a glass of chicken broth. You can use any broth or even water. Simple, tasty and useful in fasting!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / White Cabbage
Dish: Hot dishes / Stew
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Cabbage - 500 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Patisson - 2-3 Pieces
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Sweet pepper - 4 pieces
- Eggplant - 2-3 Pieces
- Tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Potatoes - 3 Pieces
- Tomato paste - 1.5 tbsp. spoons
- Broth - 1 Glass
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
- Greens - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Spices - To taste
How to make Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Chop the cabbage and put in a slow cooker.
3. Add the coarsely chopped onions and carrots. Pour in oil and salt to taste. Simmer vegetables until tender.
4. Cut squash, squash and eggplant into cubes, pepper into strips.
5. Fry vegetables in a skillet until soft.
6. Grate the tomatoes and add the pulp to the vegetables. Also add tomato paste, chopped garlic, salt and spices to taste.
7. Simmer everything together for a few minutes.
8. Add the sautéed vegetables to the stewed cabbage. Stir.
9. In the same skillet, fry the diced potatoes over high heat until golden brown.
10. Send the potatoes to the rest of the vegetables. Pour in broth and add chopped fresh herbs.
11. Stir and simmer the vegetables together for about 15-20 minutes. During this time, they will "make friends", become saturated with each other's taste and aroma.
12. The vegetable stew is ready. Enjoy your meal!