Today you will learn how to make Stir Fry Sweet and Sour Chicken. We will also prepare vegetables for it. Stir-fried pieces with a soft core, and sauce in addition. You can eat the dish just like that, but if you want, then serve ordinary crumbly rice with it. Chinese classic cuisine in your home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Carrot / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Chinese / Asian
- Chicken breast - 700 Grams
- Cornstarch - 3 Tbsp spoons (2 tablespoons - for chicken, 1 tablespoons - for sauce)
- Olive oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons (2 tablespoons - for chicken, 2 tablespoons - for vegetables)
- Egg white - 1 Piece
- Ground white pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Broccoli - 1 Piece
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Bell pepper, red - 1 Piece
- Pineapple - 300 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- White sugar - 50 grams
- Brown sugar - 50 grams
- Honey - 50 Grams
- Pineapple Juice - 60 Milliliters
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Ketchup - 100 Grams
- White Vinegar - 160 Milliliters
- Chicken Broth - 180 Milliliters
- Ice water - 1 Art. the spoon
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
How to make Sweet and Sour Fry Chicken
Start by making the sauce. Add all the sugar and honey to a deep bowl.
Also add soy sauce, juice, and ketchup. Pour in vinegar and broth. Mix everything.
Meanwhile, cut the carrots, onions and peppers into squares and divide the broccoli into florets. Top with salt and oil. Send vegetables to bake for 10 minutes in the oven at 250 degrees.
In the meantime, take care of the chicken. Beat the egg in a bowl.
Cut the breast into cubes. Add starch, pepper and egg to it. Mix everything.
Heat oil in a special skillet. Fry chicken pieces in it in portions until golden brown, turning them often.
Then return the whole chicken to the skillet and add the chopped garlic. Heat the ingredients for 2 minutes.
Then add diced pineapple, oven vegetables and sauce to the skillet.
Mix water and starch. Pour the mixture into the skillet. Cook until the sauce thickens.
Serve stir fry with rice and herbs. Enjoy your meal!