The dish is traditional Italian, so follow the recipe and cooking technology exactly. And although you can experiment with the filling, prepare this dish exactly according to the recipe - you will definitely like it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / Whip up
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Potatoes - 300 Grams
- Red fish - 100 grams (salmon, trout, pink salmon)
- Green beans - 100 grams
- Bulgarian pepper - 1/2 Piece
- Leek - 1 Piece
- Dried Basil - 1 Pinch
- Rosemary - 1 Pinch
- Chicken Egg - 3 Pieces
- Milk - 50 Milliliters
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Frittata with salmon, potatoes and green beans"
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
2. Boil until half cooked in salted water. At the end of cooking, add the beans for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
3. Place the vegetables in the skillet.
4. Cut the fish into pieces.
5. Cut the leeks into rings.
6. Add everything to the skillet.
7. Then chopped bell peppers. Put the skillet on fire.
8. Beat eggs with milk, salt.
9. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and fry on both sides until tender.
10. Bon appetit!