Making such a dish is very simple and quick, mussels can be replaced with other seafood: shrimp, scallops. You can use open mussels (without shells), however, whole ones look much more interesting. Serve immediately after preparation for dinner or lunch.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Mussels & Scallops / Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes / Spaghetti
- Shellfish (mussels) - 450 Grams
- Spaghetti - 180 Grams
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Chile - 1 Piece
- Dry white wine - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
How to cook "Spaghetti with clams"
1. Immediately after purchase, put fresh mussels in a container and cover with cold water, salt well and leave for 1-2 days, so remove the sand from the mussels. Rinse the clams again before using.
2. Boil the spaghetti in salted water until almost cooked. Send the pan to the fire, pour in the olive oil, add chopped garlic and chili, fry until a pleasant aroma appears. Add the mussels and wine, cover the pan and cook until you open them.
3. Place the spaghetti in a skillet and add the finely chopped parsley and stir.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.