I am listening to you - a recipe for making charlotte with apples and kefir at home. Just try it and I guarantee you that you will fall in love with this light and so delicate cake! I also recommend sprinkling the charlotte with cinnamon and vanilla sugar on top - the flavor will be unimaginable!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Apples / Dough / Sponge Dough
Dish: Baking / Charlotte / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Sugar - 200 Grams
- Kefir - 200 Gram
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Apples - 8 Pieces
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Flour - To taste (how much dough will take)
How to cook "Charlotte with apples and kefir"
1. Grind the softened butter with sugar. Then add the egg and grind again.
2. Pour in kefir, add baking powder and stir. Then add flour. In terms of density, the dough should be similar to sour cream (I added a little less than a glass of flour).
3. Wash, peel and chop the apples.
4. Place the apples in a parchment-lined dish and cover with dough. We bake for about 35 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven.
5. Done! Good appetite!