For your attention, I want to present a cool idea of how to make a quick sauce for pasta with tomatoes. This is a classic that is always relevant. With this sauce, pasta can be served simply by adding herbs and without a hot dish.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Dish: Sauces / Tomato sauce
- Olive oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Tomatoes - 500 Grams
- Salt, pepper, basil - To taste
How to make "Quick Pasta Sauce"
1. Here are the two main heroes of our sauce.
2. Wash the tomatoes, make small cuts. Dip in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then cool and peel.
3. Chop the tomatoes finely.
4. Prepare the rest of the ingredients, chop the onion and garlic.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan. Fry the onion and garlic until soft, add the tomatoes and half the basil. Add salt and pepper. Simmer the sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
6. Add the finished paste, stir. Top with basil and serve. Great quick pasta sauce!