I recommend that you pay attention to this cool way of making Caesar salad with sour cream and lemon dressing. Its peculiarity is that there are only three main ingredients, 2 of which will be baked. This is a great idea for a snack or light dinner, for example. Refueling can be done in advance, it is perfectly stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Salads / Caesar Salad
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Romaine lettuce - 1 Piece
- Parmesan - 50 Grams
- Breadcrumbs - 1 / 2-3 / 4 Cups (or cornflakes)
- Sour cream - 100 Grams
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2-3 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook Caesar salad with sour cream and lemon dressing
1. Wash the chicken fillet, dry and cut into small cubes. Season with salt, pepper, and roll in breadcrumbs on all sides.
2. Put on a baking sheet and send to an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
4. Remove the chicken from the baking sheet and place the leaves in its place. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
5. This time is quite enough to prepare the dressing. Peel the garlic and pass through a press. Add sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. On a serving plate, place a few lettuce leaves, chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve. Enjoy your meal!