I suggest you learn how to make BBQ shrimp pizza. From the name it is clear that we will use a sauce that will give a spicy taste. Ready-made cakes are used as a base, so the product will bake quickly. By the way, instead of this filling, you can try something with pesto or Italian sausages.
Purpose: For lunch / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Shrimps / Tomato
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Shrimp - 240 Grams
- BBQ Sauce - 45 Milliliters
- Mozzarella - 60 Grams
- Flatbread - 2 Pieces (naan or other)
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Cilantro, twig - 2 Pieces
- Lime - 1 Piece
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- Shrimp seasoning - 1 teaspoon
How to cook "BBQ Shrimp Pizza"
1. Prepare the ingredients. Dice the tomato. Chop half of the onion into wedges and chop the other. Cut one lime half into quarters, and drain the other. Chop the onion finely. Chop the parsley. Mix the peeled shrimp with the seasoning.
2. Mix together the tomato, lime juice, chopped onion, parsley and pepper.
3. Spread BBQ sauce, coarsely chopped onions on the flatbreads and grate the cheese.
4. Bake the pizza for 8 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees.
5. At the same time, fry the shrimp in oil on both sides until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
6. At the end, place the tomato filling on the flatbread and spread the shrimp on top. Enjoy your meal!