In this recipe, you will learn how to make Halloween surprise cookies. I recommend that you cook two types of such cookies at once: yellow in the form of a pumpkin and purple in the form of coffins. It is the shape of the cookie that will make it a highlight of the festive table during Halloween. You can use candy or confetti as a filling, and for decoration it will be enough to melt 50 grams of chocolate.
Purpose: For the festive table / Halloween
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Flour / Butter
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Flour - 170 Grams
- Soft butter - 110 Grams
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Egg - 1/2 Piece
- Baking powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
- Dye - 1 Pinch
- Powdered sugar - 100 Grams
- Hot water - 2-3 st. spoons
How to Make Halloween Surprise Cookies
1. Prepare the dough: mix butter with sugar using a mixer, gradually increasing the speed. Add vanillin, half an egg (lightly beaten) and color.
2. Mix well with a mixer. Sift flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt. Knead an elastic, tight dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Then roll out the dough into a thin layer and cut out the symmetrical cookie lids (in the form of coffins or pumpkin) using the previously prepared cardboard stencil. Cut the middle of the cookie from a thicker layer of dough and cut the middle out.
4. Bake the cookies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes. Prepare the icing: gradually mix the icing sugar with hot water.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bag and cut off one corner. Grease the edge of the lid with icing, attach the middle of the cookie to it and pour the filling - sweets.
6. Then reapply the icing to the edge of the cookie and attach the second lid. Decorate with chocolate and icing. Enjoy your meal!