I bring to your attention a very cool and very simple idea of how to make royal icing for gingerbread. It turns out smooth and even, perfect for decoration. If desired, you can add food coloring or a little lemon juice to the icing to highlight the sweet taste.
Appointment: For the festive table / New Year / Christmas
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Baking / Sweet
- Proteins - 3 Pieces
- Powdered Sugar - 4 Glasses
How to make Royal Gingerbread Frosting
1. Carefully separate the whites from the yolks. This is important, as even a drop of yolk or fat in the bowl can ruin the glaze. Whisk in the whites and begin to beat.
2. Pour in the icing sugar in small portions during the process.
3. Continue whisking until the frosting thickens.
4. If desired, some of the glaze can be colored.
5. And then show your imagination and decorate your gingerbread cookies. Happy Holidays!