I suggest you take a look at this very easy way to make Halloween cookies with pumpkin jam. Yes, pumpkin is a classic for this holiday, but if you like, you can use an apricot or a peach, for example. It is only important that the jam is thick and bright. In this case, honey is used in the dough, but you can safely replace it with sugar or powder. Cool recipe, simple even for beginners in the art of confectionery.
Purpose: For the festive table / Halloween
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Butter - 125 Grams
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Honey - 2 Teaspoons
- Pumpkin Jam - 200 Grams
- Ice water - 1-2 teaspoons
How to Make Halloween Cookies
1. The ingredients for the dough are familiar to everyone. First you need to sift the flour and salt and combine it with butter. It is very convenient to use a blender for this.
2. Grind until smooth. You can do this with a knife, for example.
3. Add eggs, honey or sugar.
4. Pour in a little water and knead the dough. Roll it into a ball and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Roll out the dough on the workbench. Cut out the circles with a notch or glass.
6. At half of the circles you need to cut out the eyes and mouth, like this.
7. And then everything is simple - put a spoonful of pumpkin or other jam on the dough circle and cover with the second circle, with the muzzle cut out.
8. Use a fork to gently work over the edges to glue the pieces of cookies well and place the cookies on a baking sheet. Send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.