I am in a hurry to show you how to make Peking cabbage Caesar salad. Unlike the traditional Romano or Iceberg, it is easier to find in the market or supermarket shelves. It seems to me that such a substitution does not significantly affect the taste of the dish. I invite all fans of this famous salad to the kitchen to repeat the recipe!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cabbage / Chicken Breast / Peking Cabbage
Dish: Salads / Caesar Salad
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Bread - 2 Slices
- Peking cabbage - 1/2 Piece
- Cheese - 50-70 Grams
- Salt, pepper, dressing - To taste
How to make Peking Cabbage Caesar Salad
1. Prepare all ingredients. Pre-boil the chicken breast and egg and cool. I'm using a ready-made Caesar dressing.
2. Place finely chopped Chinese cabbage on a serving plate.
3. Next - a chicken cut into pieces. In the meantime, slice the bread and dry it in a pan or oven.
4. Add tomato slices.
6. Finally, top up the salad with spices, grated cheese, dressing and egg (quail is best). Serve immediately when done. Enjoy your meal!