These wonderful homemade cakes are perfect for both family tea drinking and gatherings with friends. The pie is prepared on the basis of boiled condensed milk and turns out to be simply incredibly tasty and mouth-watering! Delicate, airy sponge cake with a rich caramel-nut flavor - such a dessert will appeal to any sweet tooth. It is very tasty with tea, coffee and milk. The minimum of your participation and in less than an hour, you can already enjoy it!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Belgian / European
- Boiled condensed milk, can - 1 Piece
- Flour - 180 Grams
- Walnuts - 100 Grams (you can take any)
- Vegetable oil - 100 grams
- Egg yolk - 4 pieces
- Sugar - 50 Grams
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Number of Servings: 9
How to make Caramel Nut Pie
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites, add sugar to them and beat well.
3. Add vegetable oil and boiled condensed milk.
4. Whisk everything together again, add flour and baking powder.
5. Stir the dough until smooth, it should be thick enough.
6. Add not too finely chopped nuts.
7. Stir and place in a greased rectangular dish.
8. Bake at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. Check readiness with a wooden skewer or a match.
9. Caramel nut pie is ready. Cut it into portions and serve. Enjoy your meal!