In the recipe, the dough products are designed for 2 large pizzas, but the filling is for only one. Therefore, you can make any other pizza from the remaining dough. The main rule of the pizza "Four cheeses" is different in taste and consistency of cheeses. Mozzarella should always be present, this is the base. Choose the rest of the cheeses at your discretion, it turns out very interesting with blue cheese, there may be such cheeses: gorgonzola picante, goat cheese, tilsiter.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Wheat flour - 280 grams (dough)
- Natural honey - 2 tbsp. spoons (dough)
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons (dough)
- Fast Acting Dry Yeast - 4 Grams (dough)
- Salt - 2 Pinches (dough)
- Mozzarella - 150 Grams
- Dutch - 100 Gram
- Cheese - 100 Grams
- Feta - 100 Grams
- Thyme - To taste (fresh or dried)
How to cook "Italian pizza" Four cheese "
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Sift flour, mix 250 g with yeast.
3. Dissolve honey in 150 ml of warm water. Pour into flour, add salt, vegetable oil.
4. Knead a soft and pliable dough. First, knead with a spoon, then on a table ground with flour, knead with your hands for 5-7 minutes, until the dough becomes homogeneous and stops sticking to your hands. Grease a bowl with oil. Place the dough, cover with a napkin and place in a warm place for 15-20 minutes.
5. Now prepare the filling: grate the mozzarella and Dutch cheese, cut the feta cheese into slices, crumble the feta.
6. Turn on the oven to preheat, the baking temperature of the pizza is 200-210 degrees. Cut off half of the dough and roll out thinly.
7. Lay out the filling in the following order: first, grated mozzarella, then feta and feta cheese, and then Dutch cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and thyme. I don't have fresh, I use dried. Is there fresh? Put some fresh sprigs. Place the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Pizza "Four cheese" is ready! Help yourself while it's hot!