This dish is quite quick in the process, consists of a small amount of ingredients and is easy to prepare even for a novice in the kitchen. But at the same time, its incredible taste can amaze even a sophisticated gourmet. The combination of wine and cream with meat is truly magical. The pork turns out to be very tender and almost melts in the mouth. The recipe does not need additional spices or herbs, the taste is rich and full. It's definitely worth a try!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork Chop - 4 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Butter - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Mushrooms - 200 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Dry white wine - 1/2 Glass
- Cream - 1/4 Cup
How to cook "Pork in White Wine Sauce"
1. Wash the pork and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush with vegetable oil.
2. Place in a preheated skillet and fry for a couple of minutes on each side until golden brown. Then remove from heat and set aside.
3. In the pan, meanwhile, send the remaining vegetable and butter. Place chopped onion and thinly sliced mushrooms. Fry over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until soft.
4. Pour in the wine.
5. And the cream.
6. Place the meat in a skillet and simmer over low heat until cooked through. Alternatively, cover with foil and send to a preheated oven. Enjoy your meal!