This is a cool idea for making Belgian waffles in milk with whipped egg whites. If you have an electric waffle maker in your kitchen, then the recipe is for you! In this case, the waffles are vanilla, but you can add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, for example, for flavor.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Waffles / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Belgian / European
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Milk - 1.5 Cups
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Yolk - 2 Pieces
- Proteins - 4 Pieces
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to make Airy Belgian Waffles
1. Pour milk into a deep bowl or cup.
2. Carefully separate the yolks from the whites and add to the milk.
3. Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
4. Melt the butter and cool slightly.
5. Separately combine sugar, salt, baking powder, sifted flour.
6. Pour the milk yolk mixture into the dry ingredients.
7. Add oil, mix until smooth.
8. Beat 4 squirrels until fluffy with a whisk. Insert into the dough.
9. Stir gently to maintain the airiness of the dough.
10. Put the dough in a preheated waffle iron.
11. And fry until golden brown. Enjoy your meal!