So how do you make an apple pie in 7 minutes? I'll tell you now. For the pie, you need any chopped nuts (I have walnuts), raisins (not necessary, but it tastes better with it), frozen butter (it's easier to grate it on a fine grater), sweet apples (juicy) and dry ingredients: flour, semolina, sugar, etc. baking powder. You just need to mix the food correctly, lay it out in layers and bake it! All! This pie is also known under other names - "Bulgarian", "Bulk". Try it!
Appointment: For dinner / For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert / Inexpensive / Family dinner / In a hurry / best at home
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Apples / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Semolina - 0.5 cups
- Wheat flour - 0.5 cups
- Sugar - 0.5 cups
- Baking Dough - 2 Teaspoons
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Large apple - 4 pieces
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Walnuts (chopped) - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Raisins - 2-3 Art. spoons
How to make Apple Pie in 7 Minutes
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Mix dry pie ingredients: semolina, flour, sugar, baking powder. It took me 1 minute.
3. Peel the apples, grate on a coarse grater, sprinkle with lemon juice. I spent 2 minutes on this.
4. Add cinnamon, raisins, nuts to the apples, stir. Here's another minute!
5. Now we collect the cake. Place half of the grated butter on the bottom.
6. Add a little dry mixture to butter, then grated apples, dry mixture again, and so on, until the apples run out. The last layer is a dry mixture.
7. And on top of the remaining half of the butter. It took me 3 minutes to assemble!
8. So, the cake is almost ready, it took 7 minutes, it remains only to bake it. Put in a hot oven (180 degrees) and turn on the timer for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the end, sprinkle the cake with a spoonful of sugar on top to form a beautiful sugar crust. All!
9. Cool down and you can try!