Of course, you can add some other fruits, cereals or dried fruits to the filling. But I highly recommend preparing this particular version of stuffed chicken, keeping all the proportions and ingredients.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes / Whole dishes / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken carcass - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- White table wine - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Ground coriander - 1 teaspoon
- Paprika - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Nutmeg - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Turmeric - To taste
- Apple - 2 Pieces
- Quince - 1 Piece
How to cook "Homemade chicken stuffed with apples and quince"
1. Wash and dry the chicken. Cut the garlic into slices.
2. Salt and pepper the carcass, put garlic under the skin.
3. Cut the quince and apples into slices, removing the seeds.
4. In a small bowl, combine coriander, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, paprika, turmeric. Pour in apple cider vinegar, dry white wine and olive oil. Mix everything thoroughly.
5. Stuff the chicken carcass with quince and apples. Brush with marinade.
6. Place in a baking sleeve and let sit overnight.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 1 hour. Enjoy your meal!