So, I'm telling you how to make "Rice Bread in a Multicooker". The first thing I would like to say is that rice flour is a source of vegetable protein, complete in amino acid composition, contains sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins B1, B2 and PP. This recipe is especially important for mums whose babies are forced to be gluten-free. With rice flour, you can not only bake bread, pancakes, cakes and other sweets. And some desserts are even tastier with rice flour. And now about bread, it is very similar to "wheat", but it has a rice taste and aroma. It does not taste bitter, it is perfectly stored in a tightly closed container. My family liked it very much, try it too! Healthy and tasty!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For afternoon tea / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Bread
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Rice flour - 300 grams
- Warm water - 285 Milliliters
- Fast Acting Yeast - 4 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Large egg - 1 Piece
- Odorless vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (+ 0.5 tsp oil for lubricating the mold)
How to cook "Rice Bread in a Multicooker"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Dissolve salt, sugar, yeast in warm water. Add a large egg, stir.
3. Pour in vegetable oil and stir.
4. Add rice flour in portions, stirring thoroughly after each glass. The consistency of the dough is of medium thickness, slightly thicker than sour cream, although it looks denser, but it is easy to knead with a spoon.
5. Lubricate the multicooker form with vegetable oil, transfer the dough, flatten with a spoon. Place the pan in a multicooker, close the lid and let the dough sit for 1 hour. Then, after an hour, turn on the multicooker, without opening, the "baking" mode for 50 minutes.
6. Rice bread is ready. From above it is snow-white. You can fry it on top, or you can just turn it over with a golden brown crust.
7. Cool it completely and try it!
8. And in the context!