Curd casserole can be made from homemade or commercial cottage cheese. Dried fruits, fresh fruits and berries, nuts are added to it to taste. Serve the casserole cold or slightly warm and store in the refrigerator. Garnish with icing sugar or jam before serving. Try it, you will like it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Curd
Dish: Baking / Casserole / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Curd - 4 Glasses
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Semolina - 1/4 Cup
- Cranberries - 1/4 Cup
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Butter - 0.5 Art. spoons
Number of Servings: 10
How to cook "Curd casserole with cranberries"
1. Put the curd in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
2. Add semolina, granulated sugar to the cottage cheese, beat in the chicken eggs and pour in the milk (if the cottage cheese is juicy and fatty, pour in less milk).
3. Add dried cranberries to a bowl and mix well.
4. Grease a baking dish with a piece of butter.
5. Pour the curd dough into the prepared mold.
6. Send the form into an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes until golden brown.
7. Leave the cooked casserole in the pan for 15 minutes, then carefully remove and cut into slices. Enjoy your meal!