Today I will tell you how to cook "Count Ruins" according to the classic recipe. Personally, it seems to me that such a dessert is a real way out of a situation when you need to make a cake for your birthday, but you don't want to fool around with biscuits and a lot of difficulties. Everything is simple here - if you have a good mixer, you can easily beat the whites and make a real meringue, and then it’s easy!
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sweet
- Eggs - 4 Pieces (whites - for meringues, yolks in cream)
- Sugar - 400 grams (200 gr for meringue, 200 gr for cream)
- Milk - 400 Grams
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Rum - 2 Tbsp. spoons (cognac, brandy)
- Flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Decoration - To taste
How to cook " Count ruins "with meringue (classic recipe)"
1. First, prepare the meringue. Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the whites at high speed with lemon juice. Then add a little sugar, without ceasing to beat.
2. Beat the whites until elastic peaks and place them on a baking sheet using a pastry bag. We bake the meringue at 120 degrees until golden brown.
3. While the meringue is baking, the oven must not be opened. Store the meringue right in the oven until it cools completely. In the meantime, we will prepare the cream: beat the yolks, sugar and flour, send the softened butter and milk there. Boil the cream over low heat until thickened, then add rum and beat the cream with a mixer.
4. And now, when the meringue is already frozen, we begin to build a slide, generously smearing all the joints with cream so that the dessert holds well.
5. All that remains is to decorate the cake with nuts, whipped cream or whatever else you want! Enjoy your tea!