So, I'm telling you how to cook fish in yogurt sauce. To do this, you first need to choose and buy fish, it's a matter of taste and the number of bones, choose the one in which there are the fewest of them. My husband was fishing and caught a huge carp! A great excuse to bake it in the oven for dinner! Cut the fish, cut off the head, remove the entrails, wash well from the blood, cut into portions. Then everything is simple, marinate in a marinade sauce and bake the fish in it. Whether or not to make a cheese crust is up to you, my family loves fish and cheese. Good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish and Seafood
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Large fish - 1.5 Kilograms
- Natural thick yogurt - 150 Grams
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Dried Thyme - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground cumin - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Odorless vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
How to cook "Fish in Yogurt Sauce"
1. Prepare the products, let's get started. The fish needs to be butchered, the insides and scales removed, rinsed thoroughly with water inside and out, and cut.
2. Prepare the sauce using yoghurt, salt and spices. Just combine the ground spices with salt and yogurt, put the finely chopped greens, stir. The marinade sauce is ready.
3. Place the fish in a deep bowl, add the sauce.
4. Stir well, tighten the bowl with plastic wrap or cover and refrigerate for 1.5-2 hours.
5. Turn the oven to 200 degrees to preheat. Lubricate the form with vegetable oil (I cover it with parchment and grease it on top, it's easier to wash the form later), put the fish, pour the yoghurt sauce on top and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. When the fish is ready, sprinkle with cheese and leave the dish in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve the fish hot with vegetables. Enjoy!